Fron the "OK, I'm Lazy" department: Actually, workmen are here knocking holes in my bathroom wall and it's driving me nuts, so I'll just run the press release:
Not enough gun-toting monkeys in your life? Don’t look any further than the newly-launched “TimeSplitters Future Perfect” website, located at: http://www.eagames.com/official/timesplitters/timesplitters/us/index.jsp
Break free from the doldrums of über-serious first-person shooters by injecting “TimeSplitters Future Perfect” into your system. This action-packed shooter will keep you laughing as you team up with past and future versions of yourself to take aim at robotic super soldiers, zombie nurses, and of course, pistol-packing monkeys.
“TimeSplitters Future Perfect” is slated to ship this March and features:
· A deep story-driven single player mode spanning more than 500 years of mayhem and destruction; each period features it’s own unique weapons, vehicles and challenges
· Online multiplayer featuring more than a dozen gameplay modes for Xbox Live or PlayStation 2 – play classic deathmatch or creative alternatives like “Shrink” “Thief” or “Vampire”
· 150 outrageous playable-characters with more weapons, gadgets and vehicles than you can shake a monkey at
· Improved map-maker interface that allows you to create, play and share maps with your friends online
· Innovative “meet yourself” gameplay that transcends space-time continuum … Team up with past and future versions of yourself in the game to stop an apocalyptic war before it even begins.
Stay tuned for a full review!